Get entered to win an Angle 3 bluetooth speaker from OontZ, a luxurious black robe from The Bund, a set of amazing HanZa bath bombs, and two opulent 4oz hand made candles from our all time favorite candle maker In The Stars Candles. PLUS 2 signature hot sauces from GT Sauce Co. and a $50 gift certificate to Floodwell Print Studio!
Exposures by Rah presents...
What is The Sugar & Spice Boudoir Workshop?
A Sugar & Spice Boudoir photography session is a private photo shoot spent wearing sexy outfits, lingerie, dresses, or even going scantily clad. You'll be posing elegantly with professional guidance from Rah in a safe & relaxing environment. Your workshop registration fee includes the following:
- Professional hair & airbrush makeup services will be provided from the talented artists at Up North Perfection. Upon your arrival Dawn & her team of professional on-site artists will consult with you about the look you'd like to achieve. Feel free to show examples or even Pintrest boards to your artists!
- A 45 minute photo session spent with Rah! We will have enough time for 2 outfits (outfits not provided - please bring your own - it's a great excuse to go shopping!) A robe & props can be incorporated into both outfits. Let's get creative!
- Your Heirloom Album with a minumum of 40 professionally retouched photos (20 poses minimum, color & B/W copies will both be used) will be ready for pickup from 11 am - 6pm on December 16th at Mundos Roasting Co. in Traverse City unless other arrangements are made.
- Minimum of 40 professionaly retouched photos (20 poses minimum, color & B/W copies) delivered via USB thumb drive in high resolution with no watermarks & a personal print release.
PLUS ANYONE WHO SIGNS UP WILL BE ELIGABLE TO WIN THE BOUDOIR SWAG BAG!*
Who is this for?
If you're reading this...the Sugar & Spice Boudoir Workshop is for you! Maybe you're proud of yourself because you're in the best shape of your life (physically and/or mentally) and you want to celebrate that. Maybe you need to remind yourself how truly special you are. If you have a significant other, boudoir is an awesome to gift to the person who has everything, especially because it's not something they can go out and buy themselves. Maybe you and your girlfriends want to have a day for the ladies. We do not discriminate against age, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, or religion - everyone is welcome to participate!
Why should you do this?
When & Where will The Sugar & Spice Boudoir workshop: Holiday Edition take place?
1. YOU’LL LOOK AMAZING
Professional hair and makeup, a professional photographer, and professional retouching equals some of the best portraits of yourself that you will ever see.
2. IT MAKES A GREAT GIFT FOR YOUR GROOM/HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND/SIGNIFICANT OTHER!
Imagine the look on his face when you surprise him with a little black album filled with sensuous pictures of the one he loves! He thinks you’re beautiful on your worst hair days and in your yoga pants, so show him how smoking hot you are in classy lingerie and professional makeup! It may be a side he’s never seen!
3. IT MAKES A GREAT GIFT FOR YOU!
Show off your beauty and give yourself an esteem boost with photographs that you can treasure. Do it for yourself. Be pampered. Indulge. Love every minute!
4. YOU GET TO GO SHOPPING!
Women tend to put others first in their lives a lot of the time. Take some time out for yourself and go shopping! The best part? All of the great pieces you purchase can make other appearances in more intimate settings!
5. MAKE IT A GIRL’S DAY OUT!
Need a little confidence boost to come in for a session? Make it a girl’s day out! Choose a few of your BFF’s and do a session together!
6. IT WILL EMPOWER YOU
Getting treated like a celebrity for a few hours is great therapy for anyone! But wait until you get to see the photographs for the first time. You will be blown away. You will see how gorgeous you really are and it will put a little pep in your step!
7. IT’S A GREAT WAY TO CELEBRATE A MILESTONE
Have an anniversary coming up or just scored a well-deserved promotion? Why not get this time in your life documented in a gratifying way? Not only will you have gorgeous portraits of yourself, but when you look at them you’ll remember how amazing this time in your life was! Celebrate it!