How to grow a photographer from the ground
- One dash of creativity
- Two cups of coffee
- More than one good reason to succeed
- Sift in a robust marketing plan
- Sleepless nights that turn into mornings
- Add in as many positive vibes as you can find
- Find a great accountant and add that, too...
- One lap cat is a must, two preferred
- A heaping helping of support from employees, friends & family
- Sprinkle in enough humility to keep everything even keeled
- A healthy dose of anxiety
- Carefully mix in a lot of on-the-go problem solving
- Add a heaping helping of self motivation. Make that two...
- Knead in the emotional gratification felt when your artwork changes someone's life
- Toss in a few top notch cameras, lenses, computers, and a home office